Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Memere wants pictures!

I'm sorry to have been away for so long. I have had a couple play dates that have kept me busy and I'm also not sleeping too well at night so I feel somewhat exhausted during the day.

Anyway, Memere has requested some new pictures, so I'll upload some over the past couple months that I haven't been able to.

First are a couple pictures of me being cute.


This one is me modeling a new outfit (one of MANY) I got for Christmas.

We had some really nice days in early January when the temperatures were in the 50s. Mommy took me out for a walk in my new stroller. I LOVE being able to face forward now.

This one is just me and Mommy being silly.

I love playing with my music and singing stage!

Mommy likes to put bows on my head.

Mommy tested out my training sippy cup. I know how to put it in my mouth but didn't really care to get the milk out. She tells me this weekend I will be trying something called "solids".



A couple weeks ago, Gramma babysat me while Mommy and Daddy went out. I gave her a really hard time when she tried to put me down for a nap. She didn't know about all the swaddling and shhing techniques Mommy and Daddy have developed. Here's a picture of how I eventually fell asleep.

This last video is of me in my new duck tub. I usually splash a lot, but this time I was more concerned about sucking on the face cloth.

1 comment:

Mémère and Papa said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your pictures are wonderful! I have downloaded some into my computer. I can't wait to see you again on Saturday. Hope you get to sleep better so your Mommy and Daddy can sleep too. I miss you and love you very much. So does Grandpa. You be a good girl and we'll see you this weekend. Love you lots.