Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm 4 months old!

I turned 4 months old on Dec. 3, and the next day I got to go to the pediatrician for this big event. There was A LOT of waiting. We waited in the waiting room, we waited after the nurse weighed me and measured me. (By the way, I'm 13 lbs 7 oz which is the 50 percentile, 25 inches long which is the 75 percentile, and my head is 16 1/2 inches also the 75 percentile.) Then we waited for the doctor, then we waited for the nurse to come back with the Tylenol, then we waited AGAIN for her to come back with the yucky shots. I had pretty much had it by then but Mommy kept trying to entertain me with my toys. We were there a total of 1 hour and 50 minutes. Luckily I'm fine, although they stuck me with 3 needles that made me really scream.

I didn't feel so hot the next day, so I hung out with my kitty, Ellie. Someday I hope to weigh as much as Ellie, but I don't think I'll ever be as FAT as her.

1 comment:

Mémère and Papa said...

Madeleine, I thought of you on your month-a-versary. Happy 4 months old. You look quite comfortable lying there with your kitty. Kitty must have liked being next to you as well.
You are growing so fast. You're going to be tall like your Daddy and I'm sure you won't be fat like Elly. Poor Elly! Can't wait to see you again. Love you, kisses and hugs.