Saturday, December 22, 2007

Invitation Night in Newburyport!

Mommy, Daddy, and I went up to Newburyport for Invitation Night. It's where the stores downtown have free drinks and food and fun sales. Auntie Alicia, Uncle Matt, and Thijs invited us up to go out all together.

Isn't Thijs getting so big?

Mommy had to put my snow suit on because it was cold out. The pants make me look like I have Popeye legs.



Uncle Matt and Daddy carried Thijs and me in the Baby Bjorns. I got to face outward because I can hold up my head!
At one of the stores there was a scary singing Elvis. I eventually freaked out and Daddy had to take me out of the store.

We took some nice family pictures.



There was a very pretty Christmas tree in the center of town covered with fresh snow. Thijs's blog has a picture of all us in front of it.


The next morning Mommy tried taking pictures of me and Thijs. We weren't too cooperative.

Once we got home, Daddy took a picture of me with my chapped cheeks because I'm just too adorable.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your smile, Madeleine!! Enjoy your first Christmas! Merry Christmas to your Mom and Dad!!
Laura:)