Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

I visited both sets of grandparents this past Sunday for Easter.

Grammy gave me a princess chair. I love it! (The pictures are a little grainy because Mommy forgot to change the ISO on her camera)


Mason (Uncle Mikey's dog) wanted to have it, but I told him he can't be a princess.



I made Daddy let me taste his juice. He just let me try the bottle.




Grammy and I had matching outfits on!


I then headed over to Memere and Grandpa's house. I hung out on the couch for a bit.




I sat with Memere for a bit.


Mommy and Daddy got to hold Thijs for a bit. He's so cuddly!



These two are just me being cute!



Uncle Matt tried holding both me and Thijs. He's really strong!




I got to sit on Grandpa's lap after dinner. I kept trying to grab his spoon, so he eventually just let me taste it.


Memere has a dog named Tia. She wasn't sure what to make of me, but I thought her barking was really funny!

No comments: