Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Some catching up to do!

Well since my last post was Mommy's movie of my past six months, I figured since I'm now seven months, I should post again.

Here's an update in pictures of what I've been doing the last couple weeks.

Memere, Auntie Alicia, and Thijs came over to visit one day. Memere was going to show us how to sew, but Thijs and I kept everyone so busy that we didn't get much of a lesson.

Here's a picture of Thijs sitting in my bouncer. He's so cute!
Auntie Alicia was holding and bouncing Thijs. His cheeks are a little red because he has eczema.

I showed him my activity mat. He really liked it!



Auntie Alicia liked throwing me up in the air. It's one of my favorite things to do!

I sometimes make a mess when I'm trying new foods.

Mommy took some more pictures of me in my car seat. I'm almost getting too big for it!



In fact, Mommy and Daddy bought me a big girl car seat. They are going to install it soon, but will probably wait until the spring comes since the bundle me keeps me warm. I love the new print! It's called "Cowmooflage"
I love jumping in my Jump & Go! Mommy took an action shot of me the other day.
The Lynches, Grammy and Grampy, and Uncle Mikey came to visit last Sunday. Mommy only got a picture of me with Uncle Mikey. He broke his arm a few weeks ago, but is still able to hold me ok.
Mommy and Daddy are designing a new kitchen for me. They've been going to Home Depot without me and having my grandparents watch me. Well the other day it snowed and no one could come down to watch me, so I joined them in the decision making process. I'm the big boss anyway, so I needed to give the final approval. Mommy says I did really well, and was a good girl the whole two hours. I fell asleep on the way home after all that brainstorming though.


Check back soon because I'll be posting some new videos of me as well!

2 comments:

Mémère and Papa said...

Hi Madeleine, loved all your wonderful pictures. You sure have been buys lately. Sorry I couldn't come down to watch you while Mommy and Daddy went to Home Depot. I guess you enjoyed yourself anyway. There's one picture on your blog, I think it's the 6th picture down, that deserves a caption. How about you saying to Thijs " Hey Thijs, the fish travel up stream until they get to where they're going." It's a cute picture. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. I love you lots. XXX

Owen said...

You look like your Daddy in some of those pictures. Like he was eating baby food.