Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mommy and Daddy took me up to the White Mountains in NH to go camping. We had so much fun! First we went to the Flume Gorge where we met up with Auntie Alicia, Uncle Matt, and Thijs. Daddy carried me in a backpack carrier, and I got a bird's eye view of everything.















These next two pictures are of the campsite. We didn't get to take many pictures there because shortly after this it poured and we had a big thunderstorm. We didn't even get to have s'mores!



The next day we went to a place called Polly's Pancake Parlor. We heard this was the place to go for pancakes. Unfortunately we had to wait for over an HOUR to get seated. Thijs and I hung out in the grass and were very well behaved.







Once we got seated (I was super tired) I occupied my time by shredding napkins.


Mmmm pancakes.

1 comment:

Mémère and Papa said...

Hi Madeleine, I still love all your photos. I so enjoyed taking care of you last Sunday. You are such a joy! I just put up the photo your mommy gave me from Target. It looks really good. Hope to see you again soon. I love you sooo much. Keep smiling.