Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Daddy and Madeleine's Big Day!

Mommy went back to work on Monday. She teaches flute to kids a little older than me a couple days a week. I miss her a lot, but it gives me time to spend with my Daddy since he comes home a little earlier so I won't be left alone to destroy the house.

We took some pictures of our big day to show you our adventures.

First, Daddy wanted me to help him with his work he brought home, so I listened very carefully to what he needed me to do.



Then I told him my thoughts about it,


And soon I got right to work so we could start having fun.


When I was done, I told Daddy I was hungry.


So, since he knows Mommy gives me milk, he went out and got me a milkshake.


Afterwards, Daddy showed me various models of lawnmowers. He informed me that these were the coolest things ever, and soon I'll be old enough to use one and be able to CUT GRASS! He made it sound so exciting, I can't wait.


Then Daddy took me out for a walk in my pimped out stroller.


And by then end I was so pooped out, that I went to sleep in my swing.

5 comments:

Mémère and Papa said...

Hi Madeleine,
Looks like you and Daddy had a busy day bonding together. I'm sure that Mommy missed you just as much as you did her. Tell Mommy that we enjoyed spending some time with you and her today. You are still so cute and we love you very much. Hope you had a nice long nap after we left. We look forward to your next blog. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Melissa and Madeleine,
To begin with, Melissa, I was so happy to see you. You look great, happy and a perfect mother...I'm so proud of you and especially happy for you!
Madeleine, I was so happy to meet you and I love you dearly.. You are a precious little girl and a bundle of joy for yuor Mommy and Daddy and all who meet you, and right now I'm one of your biggest fan.
Aunt Rita

Laura said...

Madeleine, You're too cute!! But don't let those fancy pictures fool you... cutting the lawn is no fun and don't let Mommy or Daddy trick you into thinking different! Say hi to Mommy and Daddy for me!!

Laura;)

Owen said...

And how did Mommy do with your big day?? I hope she was fine! I know my Mommy had some trouble adjusting to going back to work. But it gets better!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute