Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I got to visit with lots of family yesterday. I first saw my Uncle Donny, Aunt Cathy, cousin Renee, cousin Laura, Great Gramma, and Aunt Loraine. I was a very good girl and Aunt Cathy played with me while my Mommy and Daddy ate.

Then Grampy, Gramma, and Uncle Mikey came over to Mommy and Daddy's house where Memere and Grandpa were already helping with Thanksgiving dinner. Here are some pictures of my little family. Look at how cute I am in my green velvet dress!


Uncle Mikey even held me!


Uncle Matt, Auntie Alicia, and cousin Thijs stopped by afterwards too! Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures of that because we were having such a fun time!

After everyone left, I talked with Daddy about my day.



Check back a little later to see a new trick I can do!

2 comments:

Mémère and Papa said...

Oh how cute! Before you know it Madeleine you'll be talking up a storm. You looked so beautiful in your new velvet dress. I posted some pictures on my blog for everyone to see. Keep that smile going. It's magnetic. Love you lots.

donnah said...

these pictures are so sweet! i can't believe you managed to keep a black velvet dress looking so neat and clean; i'm very impressed! around here, cat hair, baby spit-up, and random dirt makes black impossible.