Friday, November 2, 2007

I've been tagged!

Just an update on the 'puter first. It seems Mommy and Daddy are done their research and have ordered a new 'puter. Hopefully it will be here soon.

Next, I've been tagged by my boyfriend, Owen. I'm supposed to tell you about 8 random things about me. Let's see if I can do it.

1. I have headbands with big flowers on them that Mommy made me. Again, I'll post pictures once the new 'puter is here.
2. I had junky eye like Owen did, but it only lasted 2 days. Mommy was very happy she didn't have to deal with it for longer.
3. I have acid reflux and have to take this yummy strawberry medicine twice a day.
4. I'm so good at taking my medicine, that when I had to take the rotavirus oral vaccine the nurse said she had never seen a baby take the medicine so fast and so good. Go me!
5. Mommy calls me a lot of things other than Madeleine: Jello Baby, Big Baby, Silly, Fussbudget, and Kizzy.
6. I have worn away a small patch of hair on the back of my head from moving my head around when I'm lying down.
7. I love watching TV especially the Red Sox.
8. One of my favorite activities to do is sing with Mommy. She's bought me a lot of CDs, so I'll have to do another music review soon.

OK that's all for now! I don't know anyone else really so I can't tag anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Madeleine, I see by your pictures posted on Snapfish that "you tiger now". How cute! I'll bet everyone Treated you with no Tricks. You look just adorable in your Halloween costume. Your cousin Thijs probably had a Happy Halloween as well now that he is at home. We love you lots. Hope to see you soon. Kisses to you and your parents, Memere :-)