Saturday, November 3, 2007

One big post with photos!

So we have lots to catch up on since Mommy's 'puter crashed. I'm able to use Daddy's work 'puter so I can upload some photos for you.

Last Sunday I was baptized. I got to wear Gramma's Christening gown and Mommy made me a headband. I didn't like sitting behind the tall people because I couldn't see what was going on, so I made Daddy stand with me and walk me around so I could get a better view.

This picture is of the actual baptism. Memere and Grandpa had to stand in for my godparents, Uncle Matt and Aunt Alicia because they were at the hospital having cousin Thijs.
These next two photos are me modeling my new headbands that Mommy made. I saw some online and asked Mommy if I could have them, but she said they were too expensive at $18 each, so she made some for me instead! I think they look just as good!


This is me sitting up with the help of Mommy. I can hold my head up really well now.

These next three are when I met my cousin, Thijs. I don't remember being that little, but Mommy says I was.


These last photos are of me in my Halloween costume. Mommy let me wear it all day!




2 comments:

Owen said...

I love your headbands! Your mommy is so crafty!

Anonymous said...

can you teach me how to make those headbands?!? they are fantastic!
and you are the tiniest, sweetest tigger i've seen :)