Monday, July 7, 2008

I've grown so much!

June has completely flown by and now we're into July! I've started crawling, or scooting on my bum really, and my personality is really starting to come through. I make funny faces all the time now. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to recently.

Mommy bought me this big frog pool. I really like it since it has been so hot up here recently.

Photobucket

This is me at a backyard kiddie pool playdate. I loved the pool and stayed in there even when my friends got out.

Here is a picture of me on the 4th of July. I got to celebrate it with my friends Sophie and Tyler. We have pictures of them too, but this isn't their blog so we're not posting them for now. You can see I wore red, white, and blue though.



This is a picture of the pina colada pie Mommy made. It was very good. Daddy let me taste it.



This weekend we went up to Alton Bay, NH for cousin Thijs's dedication. I got to play in the lake beforehand. Thijs and I had a lot of fun.

This video is me just hanging out by the edge (sorry for the bad video, Blogger made it look bad.)



Here are some pictures of me, Thijs, Daddy, and Uncle Matt hanging out in the lake.

Here are some pictures during the dedication. Auntie Alicia's sister, Alida, had her daughter, Ella, dedicated too!

And the biggest thing I've been doing is saying "Hi!" Mommy says this is my first word. I even started saying "Hi kitty" to all my best friends, Domino, Ellie, and Betty. Mommy took a video of it tonight.

3 comments:

Mémère and Papa said...

Hi Madeleine. I'm so glad your mommy put these pictures up. You look so cute in all of them along with your cousin Thijs. The videos of you were so precious. Glad to hear you saying a few words now. You're so adorable. Grandpa and I enjoyed seeing you last Sunday at Thijs' dedication. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Keep cool in your little pool. Love you lots, Mémère and Grandpa.

smurp said...

Are you sure, Madeline, that mommy bought that pool for you? I think it looks a lot like something your mommy might buy for herself and just let you play with it...she's a cutting edge mommy!

Matt Tague said...

Hearing you talk made my night! We're excited to hear you say some words! YEAH! I had to play it over again and had a nice laugh.
Lots of love Uncle Matt, Aunt Alicia and Thijs